Thursday, April 17, 2008

Brazil

In four short days, I will be in the air, on my way to Brazil. It's hard to believe. My church takes a group every year. Our pastor and his wife were missionaries there for 11 years. They are amazing. I would not consider doing this with anyone else. This is a leap of faith for me. The picture is of Iguassa Falls. We will take two days out of our 12 to stop in Rio and the Falls. I'm crazy about my roommate - Bebe - we seem to be of like minds. My only worry is the grueling flight, but thankfully, there's only an hour or two difference in time zones, so jet lag will be minimal if I can ONLY sleep on the flight between Miami and Sao Paulo. Well, I have one other concern - meeting the strict international size and weight guidelines for luggage - both checked and carry-on. I have lots of decisions to make between now and Sunday - it'll be like Sophie's Choice.

No comments: